Friday, January 25, 2008

It's Friday!

It's time to celebrate we'll have a good time! Ok so I really don't have any major fun plans for this weekend but I don't really care I can lounge around and veg out all weekend long. I might even be lazy and never get out of my pj's... who says you need to look good to go into public? Besides the look good part I never have down anyways so I don't think the pjs are going to ruin my image.

Here is my exciting weekend plans:
1) Go renew my Sam's Club membership --- I think my puppies will want food after tonight. Geez they are so demanding! Oh and I need more laundry detergent, got to smell good well that's not true cause I get the All Free & Clear kind that doesn't smell so I guess I have to settle with knowing that clothes are just clean. Plus I have to take one of the cars to get the tires rotated, Tyler tried but the membership expired so I needed to renew it before they would let us play spin the tires.

2) Circle of Friends Crop --- a group of us from work are going to be scrapbooking this weekend from 1-5 on Saturday. Will probably work on Tim's car album just to get it finished up. More thank likely I will be lazy and just do a bunch of cards to stockpile.

3) Get some stronger hair spike stuff --- got a haircut Wednesday night and wow it is short! Like the top of my head is like an inch... so I need to play around and see if I can make it work. I will have to try to take a picture to post so everyone can see how short it is now. I kinda look like I stuck my finger in a light socket!

4) Make more cookies --- this is about the only way (other than crying uncontrollably for hours) that I can make myself feel better. Luckily I don't have to eat them all to feel better either, just baking them does it.

5) This is really sad - don't laugh - put up my Christmas Tree --- yes I am super lazy and have not gotten my Christmas Tree put up yet. Just never feel like messing with it.

6) Finish up the tile in the bathroom --- only like 5 more tiles to lay but I am lazy and they require cutting so I have put it off.

7) Oh I am going to make t-shirts for the gals in the office to help celebrate Financial Aid Awareness Month! Really hope they turn out good cause I doubt I can find $2 t-shirts again for a while.

Yes, yes you now know where to hang out to take paparazzi pictures of me! I know my derriere will bring in big bucks from all the tabloids! Come on my hair is practically shaved off and well ok so that is the only thing like Britney that I have in common - thank goodness!

Well... So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Don't panic it is ok if the Sound of Music songs are popping into your head! Here's another --- Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things.

No comments: