Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lazy Lazy Lazy

Ok so I have been really lazy and not posted anything lately. Why you ask... cause I just have not wanted to look at a computer anymore than I had too.

So what all have I done since I last posted? Well I graduated (at suma cum laude) and celebrated that. Um it was Christmas so I drove all around town, not sure how relaxing that was but it was nice to see all the family. I put new tile in my bathroom - although I have not completely finished that project because of some well bad thoughts that I was thinking while doing it. Oh and I started baking again!

Over the weekend I baked lots of muffins and 4 cookies short of 24 dozen cookies! Why? No reason really baking just makes me happy and so when I do it I really do it! I made some oatmeal dark chocolate chip cookies for Tim (best friend) and then I made alot of cookies that had both white chocolate chips and peanut butter chips in them. Once some of them are gone I am going to try creating my own recipes... thinking white chocolate chip macadamia nut peanut butter cookies and I also want to try making banana nut chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. Oh and I was thinking maybe cranberry white chocolate chip macadamia nut oatmeal cookies. Not sure how they will work out... any taste testers out there? Oh well I know that if they are really bad my dogs are more than happy to eat any mistakes and if they only have white chocolate in them then they can eat them.

Well I don't have alot else to say... going to try to keep up with this more now that I am at work and forced to sit in front of a computer all day long.

1 comment:

Amy said...

OK...the banana nut chocolate chip oatmeal sound AWESOME!!!