Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Taxes..Check. Baby Brother's 21st B-Day... Sad Check.

Well I just did my taxes... I thought it would be a little worse this year cause Tyler did not want to file together, thought we were getting screwed on the refund. Well it turns out I was getting screwed out of my refund because his old boss took no where near the amount taxes that he should have. Poor Tyler ended up owing about $350 while I am getting a $1000+ refund. Go me! So mine are all done and he has to recheck his and figure out how he wants to go about paying them. But the refund I get is just going to pay down a credit card... sadly it has gotten way way way out of control with doctors visits and medicine every few days. So even with the huge help it will still be sky high. Oh well.

Well the time is finally here... my baby brother turns 21 on Saturday. Can't be 21 cause I still remember beating up on him... now he stands over a foot taller than me... whats up with that? He is having a big 21st b-day bash... should be fun to go to. I felt obligated to invite Tyler so he can just suck it up if he goes cause I want to have a good time with or without him. This will be my first "party" I have ever been too... that is so pathetic I know. My little brother sure learned how to have more fun than I ever did.

Well just a short post for now... off to await the up to 6" of snow we are supposed to get tonight and tomorrow. Maybe I will be lucky and I will get a text on my cell phone in the morning saying that the school has closed due to inclement weather... hey a girl can dream right?

No comments: