Friday, March 28, 2008

TGIF

That’s right folks it is Friday! And I am so ready for the weekend! No plans worth sharing this weekend but who cares? It will be the weekend… and I can (and I say this jokingly) sit around butt-naked all weekend if I want to just because I can. Ok so the chances of me doing that are slim to none… when you share a small room with two 70+ pound dogs sitting around butt-naked is not only disturbing but it is a great way to get scratch marks everywhere. Salsa (my short bus puppy) has a tendency to use Mommy as a “you stand there and I will stretch” post… which leaves enough marks with clothes on, don’t want to not have them on.

I will also be working on some graduation party invitations… I am making little mortar boards with tassels and everything! I am excited! The proto-type turned out cute… can’t wait to make um 63 of them. Gives me an excuse to go shopping; I ran out of adhesive working on a scrapbook for the Provost of my university that is leaving two nights ago. Oh and I will be working on favors for the party too…. Little triangle things that will have m&m’s in them. I may get them to the point where they are half done and all I need to do is fill them up closer to the party and seal them up. That way the m&m’s don’t get icky.

Ok well… I guess that is all I really have to say. Wait my lucky dog best friend is in Orlando right now! The stinker calls me and says oh it is 89 degrees and I am sun burnt but I’m loving it. All I can say is oh it’s 48 degrees and I am freezing in a skirt but I’m jealous of you. Lol he better bring me back something! Actually I asked today if he was (jokingly) and said you know even the hotel shower cap would make me smile. He laughed and said of course he was bringing me back something and already has it… so now I just wonder what he got me. Honestly I was just joking because anytime I go out of town, even to middle of nowhere CO, he asks what I am getting him. But he actually got me something! I hardly ever get surprises/gifts and so this is exciting. Is it sad that I would be happy with seriously the freebies from the hotel? You know the little things of lotion are pretty nice to throw in the car… ok yes that is sad don’t answer that!

Oh – guess I have more to jabber on about only because it is Friday afternoon and I can’t wait for 5. Had to call my credit card company and they asked if they could increase my card limit… hmmm well gee you know I think I am going to decline. Yeah right! Even the extra $300 on there will be nice since I only have the one card right now. Heck in an emergency $300 on the card may save my life. So that may be an exaggeration, but think of it this way if I am driving in the desert and my car breaks down in the middle of nowhere and I am lucky enough to find cell phone reception before the vultures circle around me and I have a mental breakdown from them stalking me, I might need that extra $300 to pay the tow-truck guy to take my Go-Kart back to civilization on top of what it takes to fix the car. Shh! Don’t point out the fact that I live no where near a desert nor do I ever plan to travel anywhere in the desert in my Go-Kart; that is not the point in this story! You are supposed to focus on the fact that the extra $300 will save me from vultures and get my car back to be fixed… focus--- focus--- focus. There you go you see the whole vulture free scenario now, good for you!

No comments: