Thursday, December 13, 2007

Does a cold count as exercise? I vote yes.

I feel like I have been in a fight! I have spent the last two nights coughing… so my chest hurts. No if I feel like I have done 100’s of sit-ups does it count as exercise? I mean my stomach is really sore so technically I am sure I have been stretching those muscles so it is kinda like I exercised… that’s it I have exercised! Eureka (I love that show!) I found the magic cure for hating exercise… get a cold! Ok so I am pathetic and I try to exercise as little as possible, granted this leaves me in the dust in comparison to those who have been smoking for years on end in a race, but I am ok with that.

Last night was kind of nice, after work I went over to my in-laws house and everyone was over there. So we all hung out and talked, ate fresh baked cookies and watched my niece try to walk across the room. She is such a cute girl! It was so exciting to watch her wobble her way around the room… sometimes she would get so ahead of herself that she could only get a few steps in but she is getting better. Plus she loved Aunt Vicki’s cell phone… if anyone got any calls with baby babble I promise it wasn’t me! Since my phone is just an old stick model she was able to play with it as much as she wanted… and she got so good she was calling my voice mail a whole bunch. Now I might have some really large international charges when I get my bill but oh well. While I was there I was given some cough suppressant (that was taken of the market like 5 years ago) but that in combination with musinex and a behind the counter cold medicine seem to be stopping a lot of the coughing, well at least while I am sitting up, laying down is another story. I will probably overdose… if I do the medicine is all in my purse so they know what kind of chemicals I pumped into my body.

Tonight is my very last undergraduate final! I can’t tell you how glad I am to be done. Don’t get me wrong I love the classes and learning new things (crime is such an interesting thing to study) but I will be glad to not have papers to write or tests to take. It has gotten to the point where I really don’t care to do them… hence I have studied very little for my final. Oh well… at this point just as long as I go and make an attempt I will be happy. (Then Saturday I am officially done!) After the final we have to go to Tyler’s work Christmas party. I am not really sure what kind of party you can have in the break room of a Wal-Mart but I guess I will get to see. I sort of wish I could go out and celebrate being all done with school but I guess a Christmas party is a better way to go about spending the night, right?

Well I don’t have much else that is new and exciting to tell. So I guess I am done rambling for today!

No comments: