Monday, December 10, 2007

A boring uneventful full of self pity weekend.

Ok so I did nothing but feel sorry for myself this weekend. Have you ever had those days when you just want to pity yourself? Friday was a horrible day because I got my feelings hurt over that stupid concert. So when I got home and found out that the dogs had used items I bought to make the finger foods as chew toys I just assumed that was a sign I was not supposed to go to the party. So I went and returned the items that they did not chew up... like the feta cheese because seriously it is not something that is good to eat on it's own. Then I went to Best Buy to pick up a game for Tyler. I was talking to my mom on the phone and started crying because I was so upset (yes over the stupid concert) and I think I scared some poor guy. He asked if he could look at something in front of me and when he saw I was crying the look on his face... it looked like he thought I was crying because of him. Well I went home and finished up that layout that I gave as a Christmas present... I will add a picture of it later on.

Then on Saturday I kinda got blown off by everyone (more tears) so I decided to go see a movie... all by myself. I went to go see Dan in Real Life because I thought I needed to see a funny movie... yeah it was good but not super funny. And seeing a movie all by yourself is kinda weird. Oh well... I love how guys are so clueless... I dropped some things off at Tim's house and was crying when I did it... his roommate who answered the door was oblivious to the fact I was crying. Sigh - guys! Although I don't think that it would have been much better if he had realized it.

Sunday I cleaned up a little, did dishes that were long overdue, did a few loads of laundry and just hung out watching movies. Pretty uneventful... until I decided to open my big mouth and tell people that they had hurt me (again over the stupid concert). That got um... not so fun. Oh well eventually I will learn to keep my mouth shut. Either that or I will eventually kick the bucket and it won't matter anyways!

So here is what I have learned over this weekend, some of it may make sense and some may not.
1) If there is a concert you want to go to... just suck it up and go alone.
2) If someone has hurt you... just grow up and ignore it.
3) If you want things for yourself... then just do it for yourself and don't ask others.
4) If you do ask others to do for you... remember that it probably won't work out they way you want it.
5) If it is slippery outside... start to break way before the end of the street.
6) If you are afraid to color on a picture... bite the bullet and color away, it will turn out fine.
7) If you are graduating... remember to tell folks because surprisingly some will come!
8) If it is cold outside.. only wearing a sweatshirt and no bra feels like wearing no clothes at all!
9) If you buy pre-made cheesecake filling... watch out because a spoon and not eating for two days can make it disapear quickly.
10) If you have a cold... stay away from husbands who tell you that you are gross because you have a runny nose and are sneezing alot.

ACKKK! I just got off the phone with dear old hubby... who is a jerk! He is getting upset with me because he has to go to my graduation on Saturday. He is mad because I told him when we started this going back to school I said I would not walk again. (Mind you this was two years ago) But now you would think I have really screwed him over by walking at graduation. This is ridiculous he is making me feel bad because he is inconvenienced. When he asked who all was going I listed off his family, my family and a few friends then I said Tim may be coming if another friend does not have graduation at the same time... he bit my head off saying well maybe the two of you can have a good lunch together afterwards. WTF! I am so tired of getting in trouble for trying to do something good for myself. When I said that the last time I graduated got over looked because of the wedding he spit out "well it was your wedding not anyone elses so you don't have any reason to complain" I just don't get it. He was so rude and kept saying I don't understand why your getting upset I am the one who should be upset. This is so fricking ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so tired of being belittled and talked to like I am a two year old. I don't understand why he can't shut the Frick up and just sit and smile for two hours and not make me feel like shit because I am graduating.

Ok I apologize for going crazy in that last little bit... but seriously, I feel like crying now! Good thing it is lunch so I can do just that.

No comments: