Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bound and detirmined to have a happy post... damn it!

Ok so I realize that several of the last posts are not happy! And anyone who knows me understands that I have to at least pretend to be happy every once in a while! So happy post.... go! No go.... now! Oh crud I have to actually write it myself? Darn it! Let us start at the beginning a very good place to start (Stupid Sound of Music) I am in a marginal amount of pain. And yes this is good news! This means that I can ignore the pain and not have to rely on pain killers. So very happy news because I hate taking pain killers! Even better news since I hate feeling like I can't function - which is a typical occurrence when I am on them.

I have so many ideas for projects running in my head! I can't wait to get started.... I will have to take pictures of the in-between stages of the projects. I really hope they turn out as well as I think they look in my mind!

Ok well that was a short post! Sorry I guess I don't have a lot to write and my lunch hour is over... stay tuned for another episode of "The boring life according to Vic!"

No comments: