Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ok either two hours of sleep really suites me well or the new meds have me bouncing of the wall!

I only got like two hours of sleep last night but I have been like super hyper today. I don't know if it is that you are so tired your wacky type of thing or if it is the new meds that are making me go wacky. Either way I guess I feel wacky! I fell asleep around two and woke up at four. I let the dogs out of the kitchen and they were down the stairs and on the couch in their spots before I had hit the middle of the stairs. Well I laid down with them... each of us got a couch cusion. Ok so I laid there for about thrity minutes before I decided that there was no way I was going to be able to fall asleep. So I got up and flipped on the lights... let me tell you Penny has never given me such an evil go-to-hell look as she did when those lights went on! Anyways I grabbed my ipod turned it up loud and started making a card. Viola! A pretty card inside and out - wait the outside then the inside! This morning I was thinking this is either going to be an amazing card or a the worse card I have ever made. I mean come on! It was four in the morning with two hours of sleep. Well I have gotten several opinions today and I think they all were more towards the thats really good than oh hmmm well uh-huh. So I think thats good right? Here are the pictures of it... the card is 3-D with lots of deminsion and every point of the star is a sperate folded piece of paper.
I am really in this paper folding mood so I am working on some embelishment / elements for a swap with my friends online so I will be posting more creations that are in bright pinks, yellows and greens. Better watch out I will soon be able to lay a flat piece of paper in my hand and with out looking use only one hand to fold it into a life size replica of the Statue of Liberty! Oh wait I think that may be the wacky talking. But I bet I can sure try!

No comments: