Friday, February 15, 2008

I have been tagged (and I did not even know it - geeze)

I've been tagged by A Chick Named Chuck!

The Rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share one of the following:
-- Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
-- Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
-- Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were (your age now) years old.
- Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
-- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
-- The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.

Five random/weird facts:
1. I have trichotillomania. A mental disorder that causes people to compulsively pull their hair out. I try to confine it to places that people won't see underarms, legs and elsewhere. But I have been trying really hard to quit doing it on my legs because I have lots of scars from it. So much so that I wear jeans in the summer to be more comfortable around others. It is also one reason I really do not enjoy going swimming because the elsewhere is where I pull from most and so me and bathing suits do not look good together. I spend at least half an hour a day doing this... I can even be talking out loud telling myself to stop and I still go at it. I have never admitted/told that to anyone before now so no laughing please. I know that Tyler knows about the plucking (he obviously sees the scars) but I don't think he knows how obbsesive-compulsive I am about it.
2. I love burnt cookies!
3. When I am really pissed off and around other people I bite my finger nails. It's the only time I do that.
4. In the past two days I have only slept 5.5 hours!
5. In High School I went from 200 pounds to 120 pounds in less than a year. The one bag of cheez-its and a diet coke as your entire day's food content is not a reccomended diet!

I don't have any other friends who do a blog so I won't tag anyone. But if you read this and tag yourself let me know!

No comments: