Sunday, November 11, 2007

Crafts Crafts Crafts

Look! I planted seeds really early in April and nothing ever really grew. Well I take that back a lot of baby's breath grew but none of the marigolds grew. I was shocked to see that I had some orange marigolds had popped up! Just in time for the winter freeze but that is ok at least something pretty grew! Plus they are orange! What a perfect little pick me up on my front porch.


I have been working on a few crafts lately. One was my niece's name in large decorated letters. I had slacked off on them and finished them up, oh well let's see about 20 minutes before the birthday party. Aunt Vicki came through at the last minute... nothing like procrastinating! Here is a picture of the letters.


Here are some little monster dolls that I have been working on too. Everyone is going to get one, well the little kids in the family at least, for Christmas. I know they are not the greatest but at least they have been giving me something to do at night before I go to bed. Only one is stuffed so far. The others are a little flat but hopefully still slightly cute.



Well that is about it for today. I need to study for a midterm... wow after this Thursday only one more test to go before I am done! I so can not wait! I am also going to go over to Tim's for a bit. We did not get to hang out on Friday because he ended up needing to work... he is one dedicated guy. I can't imagine getting up really early in the morning going to work and working really late into the night. Me once 5 rolls around I a skipping out the door!

No comments: