Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tattoo who?

I am a weenie by nature when it comes to pain. Well some pain I guess... you know me I have to be weird with everything I do. So my weird thing when it comes to needles, you can take as much out of me as you want but putting stuff in me... no thank you! I have always wanted a tattoo but have never been brave/stupid enough to get one. Can't really think of anything that I want forever imprinted on my body; no where on my body looks good enough to slap a tattoo on it; what if I end up hating it years or even days from when I get one? I guess that is the thing about tattoos they forever remind you of the choices you have made in life... unless your superstar rich and want to go through even more pain to get it taken off of you.

Anyways sitting at work today and decided that I would try to play with an idea for a tattoo. A toad wearing a cowboy hat. Ok, so to most people this seems very silly and something that I probably would end up hating in a few years. But before you laugh at me... how many of you have some tribal tattoo gracing a body part? No seriously I think it would be a very fitting tattoo to get (as fitting as they go) my Papa calls me Toad. He is a cowboy... always kinda figured he was born in the wrong place on the timeline. Anyways I have always loved going out to the ranch and playing cowboy or cowgirl I guess. So why not? Other idea's that I have had in the past have come and gone... in high school I really wanted Iris's eye for absolutely no good reason; I have wanted my initials both before being married and after; I have wanted a heart with wings although my heart doesn't have any wings to it more like horns which actually was what I wanted on the heart; I have also wanted an orange Gerber daisy; I have wanted the words "Let it be" on the inside of my wrist - still kind of do. See I have thought about it more than just picking a flash off the wall but still I am chicken and just don't know. Anyways here are some pictures of my crude attempt to see what a toad wearing a cowboy hat would look like... I really like the one where he is peeking out of the plants which I thought could be orange daisies... See some of the ideas still carry through.

Anyhow this was my brilliant idea for today I guess... that is sad that this is brilliance! Oh well I think they are cute and if I had a better program than paint I would probably make one of these little guys my backdrop on my computer... but I don't so I won't. So there!

No comments: