Monday, November 19, 2007

You may never hear me say this again... Thank God it's Monday!

What a weekend! I keep waiting for something else to go wrong. Let's see Friday afternoon I got a call from Tim saying his step-mom was at the hospital having a seizure. So I gave his dog food and water then headed up to the hospital. Got there about 5:30pm and left around 1am or so. It was a scary. In order to get her calmed down where they could do a CAT scan they had to paralyze her and intubate her. But she is doing better now and is at least in a normal room so all of the family can visit her, unlike the Neural CCU that would only allow 2 people at a time.

Saturday my dogs ran away. They dug a hole under the back of the fence and who knows what they did once they were out. I was crying so hard I gave myself an asthma attack and I was throwing up alot. Ick! I drove around the neighborhood crying and calling out their names, went to the KS Humane Society and filed a missing dogs report, mom went to the pound up north and I was on my way home when I got a phone call from a guy who asked me if I had a little black dog. Yes I do!! Do you have a brown dog too? Yes, Yes! They were about a mile away from home trying to play with this guy's dog. He and his neighbor were sitting out front with them on leashes waiting for me to show up. When Penny saw me get out of the car she started to race towards me and pulled this large man up off his feet! The guy who called asked me to wait around so I could see his dog... ok you just found my dogs I will do whatever you want me to! He brings his dog out and she looks just like Salsa, just a little lighter! How neat is that? Anyways Salsa smelled like she had rolled around in horse poo... which is entirely possible if they went into Pawnee Prairie Park. So when we got home their punishment was getting a bath! Ha-Ha-Ha! And last night I went to Wal-mart and got a new if found please call tag for Salsa because hers was missing. They also both got new collars... Penny cause hers was really faded and Salsa because hers was soaking wet with something that smelled like horse pee... so I don't know if a horse peed on her or what. So now Penny has a flower collar and Salsa had a chili pepper collar!

Sunday was a day for relaxing. I slept in until about 10:30. Then I laid down to take a nap from about 1 until 3 or so. Such a sleepy kind of day! Oh I did work on Tim's car scrapbook a little so I guess it was a productive day... well just slightly productive.

No comments: