Thursday, November 8, 2007

Facts about me -- you may or may not want to know all of these!


Just in case you wanted to know alot of little known facts about me here you go. If you got the emailed version of this those where I plead the 5th I actually answered them here... lol well there is a better answer maybe not a complete answer though! Can't make it too easy to black mail me now can I?Plus on some of them I added to the answer as well. Enjoy reading all these questions... if you get bored you can give me your answers to them too!

1. Were you named after anyone? I think I asked this once and it was some distant relative of my dad’s.
2. When was the last time you cried? Um last week… got in the car to go home after hanging out with Tim and just broke into tears. Nothing bad happened or anything, well I know why I cried but I won't share it sorry!
3. Do you like your handwriting? It is chicken scratch and I know it. So I guess that is a no.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Mesquite Smoked Turkey – but it has to be paired with Havarti Cheese
5. Do you have kids? If you count the dogs then yes.
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Probably not… I know how I can be! I would run for the hills!
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Me? Never! Oh wait only all the time!
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Unless I was part of an alien abduction last night and they were yanked out in the dead of the night, yes.
9. Would you bungee jump? Bungee Jump – no my luck I would hit the bridge on the way up. But sky dive… anytime! Not that I have done it yet but I think Tim, his brother and his girl friend are going soon and I might go with them!
10. What is your favorite cereal? I really like peanut butter captain crunch – even though it leaves a funky taste in your mouth.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope I leave them double knotted. I hate tying them for some reason.
12. Do you think you are strong? I want to pretend that I am strong both mentally and physically. So I will say yes just to keep that allusion going strong!
13. What is your favorite ice cream? I really like Cherry Cordial ice cream or strawberry. Mmm and hot fudge topping and more maraschino cherries! Ok I want ice cream now! (PS: I never get these types if ice cream cause Tyler refused to eat it... so on Tuesday I wend out and bought myself some chineese food and a thing of the cherry cordial ice cream! It was a bad couple of days and I had no one to hang out with but myself so I figured I deserved it!)
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their handshakes, I can not stand weak handshakes… sorry if you have one.
15. Red or Pink? Red out of these options - but orange trumps all! Oh last night I met a guy at the Dollar Tree whose favorite color was orange too! He was the cashier and wanted to know where I got my orange credit card!
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? How I feel the need to fix things for every one else, and get upset when I can’t. Or how I can't stand up for myself when I need to. Or how about how I have almost no self confidence. You get to pick the saddest and most pathetic one out of the 3!
17. Who do you miss the most? Myself when I had self confidence - but I have not seen those days since well honestly 3rd or 4th grade.
18. Do you want everyone to reply to this? Sure I know you all have nothing better to do like me!
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black pants and black shoes… wow pretty bold combination huh?
20. What was the last thing you ate? I ate some lucky charms this morning at 6:30. I never eat breakfast but the little marshmallows sounded good!
21. What are you listening to right now? Charly flipping paper around and the gals up front talking.
22. If you were a crayon what color would you be? I once saw this orange crayon that was mac-n-cheese orange. Two great things in one!
23. Favorite smells? The smell of rain right before and after a storm. The smell of adidas cologne… reminds me of someone back in high school. Still think of that when I smell it even though they have graduated to more adult scents now! Give you a hint - cute butt in a pair of tight cowboy jeans.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Um Pat telling me I had a student wait up front.
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I love my Aunt Jillfy! I really wish we lived closer so we could see each other more.
26. Favorite sports to watch? Wait you can actually enjoy watching sports? When did this happen?
27. Hair color? Dark brown… at sadly at 24 a few silver hairs mixed in.
28. Eye color? Hazel – green on the outer ring with light brown bursting from the center… ok so I had a mirror next to me.
29. Do you wear contacts? Yup!
30. Favorite food? Well I really like veggie bars with cream cheese, ranch dressing and veggies on a crescent roll crust. Someone talked to me about making them for thanksgiving today so they sound really good right now!
31. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings would be nice but my life is more like the scary movies.
32. Last movie you watched? Saw IV last night… very weird ending! Was a thinker!
33. What color shirt are you wearing? A comfy grey sweater I stole from Tim!
34. Summer or winter? Neither more of a Fall girl myself!
35. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
36. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake! I love it so much more than it loves me though, it’s a very roller coaster relationship!
37. What book are you reading now? Finishing up “No Matter How Load I Shout: A year in the LA juvenile court system.”
38. What is on your mouse pad? Very bright colored dots with the slogan “making the difference for you!”
39. What did you watch on TV last night? I watch Ghost Hunters aka Taps! (Love that show)
40. Favorite sound? I should plead the 5th but I love the sound of someone moaning when you give them a back rub. Promise I really am talking about honest to god back rubs here!
41. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
42. What is the farthest you have been from home? Um I went to Progresso Mexico last year that was pretty far away! Also not where I was supposed to end up but that’s a whole other story.
43. Do you have a special talent? Not really any that I know of.
44. Where were you born? Wheatridge, CO
45. Just how bored are you to fill this out? Very bored but just think of how bored those are that decide to read it all!

No comments: