Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sleep is for the weak and four things to answer one question.

I slept like poo last night. I was in so much pain last night I could barely walk up the stairs. Then when I would finally fall asleep anytime I moved pain shot through my hip and legs that I would wake up. Then around 1:55 am I started coughing really bad... so much so that Tyler started to cuss in his sleep so I decided to go lay downstairs on the couch. Still could not sleep. Ugh... I am so flippin tired. I "woke up" looking like night of the living dead or a professional boxer. The circles under my eyes are so dark and puffy! Thanks God for makeup. Not too exciting I know but this is what you get when I have had no sleep. Sorry! I am so tired I don't even want to find a picture to add to this post... what will you do?
Well to make it somewhat more exciting I got another one of those answer these questions things... this one's twist is for every question you have to give four answers. Yippy skippy here we go:
A) 4 Jobs I have had:
1. Daycare employee - lots of fun playing with kids 1-4.
2. Tele-marketer - I actually enjoyed this job alot.
3. Movie theatre employee - Got to see lots of free movies.
4. Financial Aid Counselor - allows me to help lots of people.
B) 4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Lost Boys - the best movie of all time, ok well at least I think so.
2. Queen of the Damned - So weird but the soundtrack to this movie turns me on!
3. Shrek - in the morning I'm makin waffles! Or No one says hell no I don't like no parfaits.
4. Princess Bride - Hello my name is Inego Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die.
C) 4 places I have lived:
1. Wichita, KS
2. Frankfurt, Germany
3. Killen, TX
4. Denver, CO
D) 4 TV shows that I watch:
1. The Office
2. Ghost Hunters aka TAPS
3. Hell's Kitchen - when it is on
4. Hannah Montana - I will admit it!
E) 4 places I have been: (Besides where I have lived):
1. Progresso, Mexico
2. Berlin, Germany - both before and after it was one city
3. Hugo, CO - my home away from home
4. Dallas, TX
F) 4 people who email me regularly:
1. Gals at work
2. My grandparents
3. My mother
4. People who want to sell me things aka SPAM!
G) 4 of my favorite foods:
1. Cheesecake - any flavor will do!
2. Chinese food - mmm love lo mien, chicken egg rolls, crab rangoon
3. Cheese dip from Carlos O Kelly's
4. Chicken without the bones... they creep me out and I can't eat it!
H) 4 more places I would like to see:
1. Anywhere in Australia
2. Anywhere in England
3. Anywhere in Scotland or Ireland
4. Anywhere in Alaska
I) Four things I am looking forward to next year:
1. Learning how to work on cars
2. Helping out more on the family ranch
3. Helping my parents set up a bakery in Hugo, CO
4. Getting to know me better!

No comments: