Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My very first blog post... the world can continue to spin now!

Wow! I have a blog... and I will so promise you that I will not keep this updated. If I did you all would just be too overwhelmed with the greatness that is me! Oh seriously if I kept this updated it would just go against my procrastinator personality style and you know we can't have that happen. I don’t know what you can expect to find in this blog. I don’t lead a very exciting life. So you might just get random babbling that goes on and on without an end. Or you might get a picture of whatever crafty project I worked on that day/week/month whatever! Since I always carry a camera with me there might be times when a random picture pops up to go with the random babbling. And I am by no means a good photographer so don’t make too much fun of me… my poor excuse of a psyche can’t handle that!

Why Just Call Me Vic: Growing up all those who were close to me would call me Vic. Today only those in my family and my best friend call me Vic. But still it sticks and that is how I think of myself. And it was either that or Icki which a good friend growing up always called me. See "Just call me Vic" is much better than "Just call me Icki", right?

Random thought #1: Yesterday I got the sweetest compliment from my best friend's boss. He told Tim (my best friend) that I had one of the prettiest faces he has ever seen. Even though he is full of it, it made my day!

Random thought #2: See my pictures of my babies? Well ok I think they are my babies… is it sad that my dogs are like my children? At least I have not reached that stage where you are considered the “old crazy cat lady” so hopefully eventually I can throw a human child into my “babies” before I reach that stage. Penny (lower right corner) is a basset-rot mix, she has this look to her like she understands every word you say. Salsa (upper left corner) is a Sheppard mix aka mutt, and sometimes I wonder if her mommy and daddy were related because she is a special dog. Copper (upper right corner) is actually my best friend's dog but I claim him as one of my own cause he is just such a cutie! He is a Treeing Walker Coonhound, I was told I did not really love him because I did not put what type of dog he is... but see I do love him too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your "babies" are gorgeous! No it is not sad that you consider them that... my two kitties are my babies :)... and NO I am not the crazy cat lady, not yet at least!

Charly said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Just don't get addicted to the crafting blogs like I have. They suck you in and you can't leave them. :)